Terms & Conditions
- As of now we are not holding any service, it will be subject to availability.
- Choice of hotel is not available in group tour, mentioned or similar hotel will be provided kindly check hotel rating and other details on respective website.
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis. Coach will cover 4 to 5 hotels.
- Luggage allowed : One hand baggage and Maximum 20 kgs of baggage is allowed.Carriage of Extra Baggage or LCD TV will be at clients own arrangments or at an extra cost, which will be advised by the local tour Operator.
- Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families.
- Promotional package which is available only for limited seats which can not be hold and subject to availability of seats on mentioned departure dates.
- Tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season / holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
- Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars approx.
- Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole numberretion of the hotel)
- Above package is subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel Check in time is 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Triple occupancy is not allowed in some hotels. In that case extra adult avalibility & cost would be charged according to situation with prior notice.
- Budget hotel with no star category will be booked;
- BREAKFAST: Fixed breakfast as per hotel numberretion;
- All dinners will be Indian and will be served at Indian restaurant (depend on destination choosen).
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Schedule advised by Local Representative will be final and you have to strictly adhere the timings.
- TRANSFERS:depending upon group size;
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups within India or abroad tour.
- Tour is in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too (2 to 3 Hr);
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the numberretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company);
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- Baggage Allowance - Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class. Please reconfirm with your airline before traveling as its subject to vary with different airline.
- All Tour packages offered by YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour – service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
- Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- This intimation supersede all previous offers by YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
- The Internation package, applicable Rate of Exchange for initial payment/ booking amount rate on the date/ day of booking and balance payment will be charged as per the prevailing rates on that particular day
- Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in the fuel Price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will be borne by the passengers. same
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- The group tour price mentioned is applicable if there are more than 10 adult passengers travelling together on the tour. If there are less than 10 adult passengers on the tour, then a FIT supplement will be applicable.
- Exclusion in the package means services are not included and it need to be bear or arrange by the guest itself.
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. at its sole numberretion reserves the right to change the terms and condition with or without prior notice.
- A non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000/Rs.15000 per person (Domestic & Internation respectively) to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking
- Deposit of 50% of the Holiday Cost if the travel date is more than 20 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of 75% of the holiday cost if the travel date is more than 10 days from the date of booking.
- Deposit of the holiday cost (100%) if the travel date is less than 10 days from the date of booking.
- Photocopies of the passport/ID proof for Internation/Domestic tour respectively.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.PLEASE NOTE
- Promotional package on Indigo or other LCC will be non refundable and no date change allowed once booked
- Any package where Indigo or other LCC is involved the ticket amount is totally nonrefundable and postponement is also not allowed
In all other cases cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour and we shall be constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person. Cancellation or postponement charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- If cancellation prior to 30 days or more = Non-refundable deposit of Rs.10,000/Rs.15000 per person (Domestic & Internation respectively)
- Between 29-20 days of departure = Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000) + 25% of the Holiday Cost.
- Between 19-14 days of departure = Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000) + 50% of the Holiday Cost.
- Between 13-08 days of departure = Non-refundable deposit (Rs.10000) + 75% of the Holiday Cost.
- Prior to 7 days of the departure =100% of the Holiday Cost.
- In case passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
- Cancellation charges for Air Asia Ticket booking shall apply as per Air Asia Cancellation Rules. It will be extra than the above cancellation charges.
- Cancellation charges for Star Cruise booking shall apply as per Star Cruises Cancellation Rules. It will be extra than the above cancellation charges.
- Once booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking canceled within 45 days of travel.
- For International package, we cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly Cancellation policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking:
- This is to inform you, prior to confirm your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking.
- our booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy:
- If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of number of days prior to departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. has a right to cancel the tickets without any prior notice to the agent if credit settlement is not done within due date. In such case, all cancellation charges will be debited from the agent’s a/c and agent has to bear all charges along with the actual dues pending.
- Full payment is required (realization of full amount in Co.’s bank A/C) on confirmation of all services and 05 days before departure.
Important Notice For VISA
- On Arrival Visa is valid only for maximum stay for 14 consecutive days.
- YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. can not be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of Visa On arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa”. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
- If Passports are issued from any of the below mentioned States/ Union Territory we would require all relevant documents at least 15 days prior to departure date. Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu. Please check with Visa Department for additional documents required, before taking bookings.
- Special Note Read, understood and accepted the contents herein prior to booking of travel tour components.
- Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this communication as a token of having accepted the Cancellation policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking and this communication supersedes any previous communication on this subject
- We trust you will find above in order. If there is anything further we could assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us. Condition Apply**
Information for Travellers
We will be sending your booking status within 2 working days, in case of non availability we will be refunding, but once your booking is confirmed cancellation policy will be applicable. Normally Tickets and hotel voucher will be delivered 2 to 3 days prior to your departure date, but it could be on the day of departure also if operationally required.
The aforementioned description is just for informative purpose. Final package tour components shall be mentioned on the voucher at the time of finalizing the tour package. The travel tour components mentioned here are subject to change at last minute variation that may occur due to factors beyond control of the YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. .
YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. has shipping delivery in between Monday to Saturday (10 am -6.30 pm) & Sunday is closed.
YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. has shipping delivery in between Monday to Saturday (10 am -6.30 pm) & Sunday is closed.
- The Company hereby expressly represents that is acting as an intermediary between travelers and entities or persons providing the services described in the itineraries. Consequently, the Company shall not be liable for any deficiency, nor for any accident, damage, injury, delay or irregularity in the services provided, nor for the luggage and other objects belonging to the travelers.
- The Company makes every effort to keep all information posted on the website https://yuvatrip.com updated; however, neither the Company nor https://yuvatrip.com shall be liable for damages resulting from any errors and omissions in the information provided on the website.
- The Company hereby numberlaims any liability resulting from any delay, advanced departure or cancellation established by airlines or other carriers, and any and all costs arising there from shall be borne by travelers.
- If tours do not have the required minimum number of travelers or if due to any justified reason the Company is forced to cancel any trip, enrolled travelers shall only be entitled to a refund of amounts paid, expressly waiving the right to assert any other claim.
- The Company assumes no liability for hotel grading criteria or hotel compliance monitoring. Tour packages and itineraries sent to travelers show hotel grades as officially assigned by local tourism authorities.
- The Company does not guarantee the handling of baggage and personal items, and travelers assume complete and full responsibility therefore. Travelers are therefore advised to obtain appropriate travel insurance coverage against this risk.
- The Company assumes no responsibility by reason of bad weather conditions, demonstrations, riots, war or war rumors, or any Act of God or force majeure events outside the control of either party that may adversely affect the tour.
- The use of air or land transportation by travelers implies a direct relationship between carrier/s and travelers. Travelers are advised to obtain flight cancellation insurance.
- In the event of cancellations affecting services contracted by the agency, the refund of such services shall be subject to the terms of the agreement under which services are rendered by the relevant companies. In the event there are refunds, agencies shall be entitled to deduct up to ten (10) percent for themselves.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. Trip requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warning, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. Trip reserves its exclusive right in its sole numberretion to alter, limit or numberontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. Trip reserves its right to deny in its sole numberretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- If any dispute arises between you and YUVA TRIP PVT. LTD. during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India.